Salary: To be discussed.
Start date: Immediate availability.
- Performance of planned maintenance tasks, routine checks, fault finding, and resolution.
- It’s of great importance to maintain high-quality performance during the development of maintenance tasks on aircraft, their components, and technical documentation.
- It will be necessary to analyze and interpret technical information, engineering diagrams, and maintenance manuals.
- To ensure the best service to the customer, collaboration with other departments is necessary.
- Own an EASA Part 66 B1 license with the Boeing 757 type course, it will be an advantage to possess other type courses.
- Possess at least 2 years of experience in aeronautical maintenance either Base or Line.
- Possess strong problem-solving, decision-making, and communication skills.
- Have a quick adaptation to team work, high resistance to stress, flexibility, and willingness to learn.
- Be adaptable to varied work shifts and business travel.
- Knowledge and command of the English language, both written and spoken, are indispensable.
- If you think you meet all the conditions for this position we invite you to send your CV (in English) to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org If you have not received a response within 14 days, your application has not been selected for the offer.