Salary: To be discussed.
Start date: Immediate availability.
- Performance of planned maintenance tasks, routine checks, fault finding, and resolution.
- It’s of great importance to maintain high-quality performance during the development of maintenance tasks on aircraft, their components, and technical documentation.
- It will be necessary to analyze and interpret technical information, engineering diagrams, and maintenance manuals.
- To ensure the best service to the customer, collaboration with other departments is necessary.
- Holding EASA Part 66 B1 license with the Airbus A320 CEO/NEO and Boeing 737-700/800/900 CFM/LEAP-1 type course will be an advantage to holding other type courses.
- Possess at least 1 year of experience in aeronautical maintenance either Base or Line.
- Possess strong problem-solving, decision-making, and communication skills.
- Have a quick adaptation to team work, high resistance to stress, flexibility, and willingness to learn.
- Be adaptable to varied work shifts and business travel.
- Knowledge and command of the English language, both written and spoken, are indispensable.
If you think you meet all the conditions for this position we invite you to send your CV (in English) to the following email address email@example.com
If you have not received a response within 14 days, your application has not been selected for the offer.